About the event
Greetings from Vaccines Congress 2020!!
The aim of the Vaccines & Immunization 2020 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world-class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Vaccines.
The event will have Keynote speakers, Plenary speakers, Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, a variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in listeners.
1. National Institute of Cancer Research & Hospital (NICRH) - Bangladesh
2. Moldavian Biosafety and Biosecurity Association (MDBBA) - Republic of Moldova
3. Dept. of Pediatrics, Tashkent Medical Academy - Uzbekistan
Benefits of Vaccines Congress 2020:
1. Abstracts will be published in the respective Journals.
2. Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref.
3. Notable privileges on group registrations.
4. Possibility to organize Workshop/Symposia.
Key Topics Discussed:
• Vaccines and Vaccination
• Immunology and Its Allied Fields
• Pathology and Its Allied Fields
• Microbiology and Its Allied Fields
• Oncology or Cancer research & treatments
• Internal Medicine
• Infectious Diseases
• Virology and Toxicology
• Emergency Medicine
• Veterinary Medicine and Its Allied Fields
• Allergy & Asthma
• Inflammation and Engineering Therapeutics
• Stem Cell Immunotherapy
• Public Health
• Nano-Vaccine Technology
We appreciate your time and look forward towards your positive response at the earliest
Alex Jones | Program Manager
Vaccines Congress 2020
40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor
London, United Kingdom
Why should you sponsor?
We are non-profit organizers, We need some sort of support from sponsors to support higly talented professionals who are economically unstable from all around the world.
European Congress on Vaccines 2020
Euroscicon is the longest running independent life science events company with a predominantly academic client base. Our multiprofessional and multispeciality approach creates a unique experience that cannot be found with a specialist society or commercially.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer