Greetings from the NEEV team at SCMHRD (Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development), one of India's leading Business Schools. NEEV, the annual event of the institute is India's THIRD largest B-School fest which is scheduled to be held this year in December.
AUGUSTUS, the flagship business event of NEEV is the nation-wide search for the Best Student Manager testing their business acumen and managerial mettle. The participants will be tested in various situations over a course of 3 days that a manager may face in his lifetime which makes it an intellectually stimulating and enthralling event.
Participants stand to win INR 2, 00,000 in just 72 hours, the biggest individual prize money for any B-school festival across India.
Quick highlights of our event:
· One of the few festivals in the country with a splendid balance of both business and cultural events.
· Witnessed 15,000+ footfalls from leading Business Schools all over India and South East Asia.
· Includes more than 36 events organized over 3-day fest annually with the flagship student-manager event Augustus, hosting India's largest prize worth 2 lac INR.
· Prominent personalities such as Harsha Bhogle, Kumar Mangalam Birla, Aditya Ghosh, A.S.K Reddy have graced our event as speakers and guests.
· Previous collaborations with leading companies such as Tata Motors, Red Bull, L’Oreal, Fiat, Interglobe, Apollo Hospitals, Infosys, IBM, Durex, MTV, Furtados, Courtyard Marriott, INOX, Wildcraft, Sula Wines to name a few.
· India's FIRST festival to introduce Sunburn on campus, and association with VH1 Supersonic too
Brief Overview of Benefits from Association:
· Direct outreach to more than top 40 B-School students across India
· Direct outreach to top undergraduate institutes across India, including IITs and NITs
· Outreach to corporate in Pune's IT Hub - Hinjawadi and Mumbai too
· 65,000+ digital outreach across India through website, social media and online communications
· Physical touch points guarantee visibility across colleges and various high-density locations in Pune City. Thereby, pushing 2lac+ visibility across the city.
· Kiosk opportunities on all days during the festival
Publicity via all our media partners such as Times of India, Business Standard, RedFM 93.5 and MTV
Your organization would be able to connect directly with students from top B-Schools from all over the country at one venue.
Customized Case Studies
Your organizational scenarios and initiatives can be studied by the promising minds of the country as real-life case studies. Thus, you can identify talent off campus and also use their out of the box solutions for your purpose.
Please find attached our AUGUSTUS presentation for further details.
Depending upon your partnership with us, we would share the proposal containing the details of the sponsorships and collaborations.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer