With Caribbean culture running through their veins, Kirk and April Heath, wed nine years ago and are the proud parents of three beautiful and intelligent children. As residents of Palm Beach County, they both work hard to find ways to support community development.
Hosting social events, creating delicious culturally diverse foods and remaining current on all things fashionable, are passions of both, Kirk and April. This inspired April’s 2013 opening of a brick and mortar store in West Palm Beach, Le’Chic Couture. In 2017, Kirk began a catering business, Entrée to Hors D’oeuvres. Both businesses lead to the cultivation of strong business relationships and partnering with those who share a desire to collaborate and give back to the community.
The Heath’s have sponsored and supported many fundraisers and community gatherings, to include the following:
· Monthly Sip and Shop: Small businesses are invited to display their products and services
· Serve as an individual sponsor for the Miss Beautiful Pageant
· Operate “pop-up” restaurants preparing tantalizing meals and a superior dining experience.
· Donated to the Hats and Heels Foundation Silent Auction
· Hosted the 1st Annual Back to School Bash on July 16, 2016 providing 100 children with necessary school supplies.
Kirk and April Heath’s drive for success, love of family and cultural diversity, and strong emphasis on community togetherness, fuels their continued desire to expand their business endeavors while playing an integral part in supporting the community