About the event
The Jugband's Endless Summer Fest is an annual music festival presented every August in Southern NJ. It is a celebration of music and community in a beautiful campground that features a beach stage on a scenic lake with camping sites, completely surrounded by forest.
- We highlight both local and regional musicians, featuring full band performances as well as solo and duo acoustic acts.
-Spaces are provided for local businesses to vend and showcase their products.
- We offer several workshops for attendees to broaden their knowledge in art, music, and mindfulness.
- Giving our local community a place to gather and to get out in to nature.
- We promote the awareness of the beauty and nature of South Jersey and the Pine Barrens area.
- The festival is family friendly, and provides a great chance for parents to camp with their kids in an environment where they explore nature, but can also be entertained.
Why should you sponsor?
We hope to partner with companies that will benefit from being put in front of our festival attendees in another form of advertising. One of the main purposes of our event is to uplift our community and provide a beautiful place for our attendees to enjoy all the music and art the South Jersey/ East Coast Region has to offer. We hope to hold and event that is mutually beneficial to both the sponsors and our guests. We would greatly appreciate your support in making 2020 a fantastic year for music and art in New Jersey.
With your support we hope to:
- Provide an ultimate entertainment experience for our attendees.
- Showcase New Jersey and elevate tourism to the area.
- Provide a family friendly event for all ages.
- Present a space for local business and increase commerce for the region.
- Provide an avenue for our sponsor to advertise in an effective and fun way.
- Educate our guests on nature, art, and mindfulness.
Event Organizers: Francis Block and Jessica Greaser
Francis Block: Fran is a lifelong musician and has been organizing concerts and festivals for 25+ years. He is both the lead singer and band manager for The Jugband, the premier South Jersey Regional cover band performing Classic Rock, Reggae, and Jam music. The Jugband are on the forefront of the local music scene, headlining at many Philadelphia venues including The World Cafe Live and the Hard Rock Cafe. They are most known for their Grateful Dead and reggae song interpretations.
Fran has presented many music festivals, and loves providing a place for people to forget about their everyday life.
Jessica Greaser: Jessica is an event coordinator and mosaic artist. Her talents in organization, presentation, and patience serve her well in both mosaic art and event coordination. She looks at festival planning as a great way to showcase art, music, and gather the community.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer