About the event
A comprehensive look at technology integration/digital transformation for accelerating scale leaps and top/bottom line growth in 2024 and beyond. This summit is relevant for small to large scale enterprise leaders, business owners and key stakeholders.
Topics for January 2024 Growth Summit:
- AI Integration to accelerate success across the organization- tech, talent, customer centricity, financial, operational
- Digital transformation strategies and initiatives
- Specific “next practices” to scaling a business and achieving faster “platform leaps” of growth.
- Digital Innovation - AI Integration across all functional areas
- Strategic Transformation via AI - Design through Execution
- Growth & Scale Next Practices
- Talent - A New Employer-Employee Value Proposition
Why should you sponsor?
Executive (Enterprise, Entrepreneur) Next Practices Forums are carefully designed, structured, and delivered to attract top decision makers- Board members, CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, Top HR, CIOs and other key executives from emerging to middle to large market companies.
Now in our 14th year with over 480 global & regional forums completed, including 1300 speakers and over 85,000 attendees, ENP Forums present “first look” content and emerging ideas that are highly relevant and immediately practical to all leaders. Our sessions (Virtual, Live streamed & in person*) are formatted for maximum interaction, collaboration and experience with our top thought leader speakers.
Sponsorship ROI: Your sponsorship will give you direct access and visibility with these key executive decision makers from multiple industry verticals, functions & geography. We include “warm introductions” at many levels
Our sponsor exhibits and booths are “virtually in the room” with the participants, so you have improved visibility, idea exchange and insights to the attendees.
Who We Are?
The Executive Next Practices Forum is an established network of FORTUNE 5000 C Level and key executive leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies.
Our unique and highly collaborative sessions are held with in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.
Our sessions are characterized by:
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
- We follow a “next practices” development method which discards the “status quo” in favor of more effective and relevant approaches to today’s issues and tomorrows impacts.
- Thought leaders set the stage at our carefully formatted sessions, designed for peer to peer interaction and actionable idea creation.
- Real life case reviews, success learnings and practical applications are reviewed, along with forward looking trends and implications for all businesses.
- To support the foundation of ideas created in the general sessions, the ENP Institute offers top level business advisory and executive team programs ranging from execution skills to marketing ROI.
- Memberships to qualified individuals